Make me happy and just say you envy me for the fact that I get to travel SIA 3 times a month and barely have the time to rest before I have to go to school for a week and leave the next day for Singapore. Don't ask why I have to travel so much. Just know that I'm glad I even get to go back to Singapore so many times a month because the next time I get to meet up with Mr Merlion again is 2 years later.
Taiwan Trip was exhausting. The long bus rides where we would alight and straight away play a match. Sometimes we won sometimes we lost but at least we all gain experience. The team talk which turned out bad but thought me to be neutral and ignore what people were talking about. The times when we would shiver although we had 3 or 4 layers on. The nights when we would gather at one room and play cards. The night markets when we had to keep dividing by 20 or the times I would see my team mates going back to the hotel with plastic bags full of clothing and shoes while all I carried was a 7 eleven plastic bag with my NT18 water bottle in it. Didn't buy anything until the last day when I was desperate to finish the 3000 cash I had with me. But most of all, I enjoyed and will miss most, the times when my roommate and I would skip the gathering and the two of us would stay up all night just talking about everything under the sun. From friends to relationships, we would talk like there was no tomorrow. Its surprising how two people, who hardly talked in the past, could be so attached just overnight. On the plane ride home, maybe it was just fate the two of us ended up together. I learnt it is never too late to bridge a gap. It just takes courage to be honest. If things turn out bad, at least you know you have said what you've always wanted to. My friend, I don't think I said it but I'm sorry and thanks.
Save me some space for the night (:
4 weeks more before my mock exams.
I'm DESPERATE to squeeze in what my peers did in 2 years in 6 moths before my IGCSE.
But, it's worth the stress. While all the next year sec 4s have 3 exams in a year, I only have 2.
And while all of you are mugging your heads off for your GCSE, I'm on summer break.
I am so getting out of Dubai during summer. Who wants to be toasted with a temperature of 40 degrees?
OH. My 97597505 will be on suspension with effect from 7th January 2006. So if you need to contact me, I'm contactable at 81518815 (I think this is the number) and my Dubai number which is err... hee. Eilynn, what is the number?
I think I can be a part time tour guide. I have many people visiting me this week (:
Let's go Naif market again and get lost
I think I have fallen for you
can I have it like that?
Eilynn, I think I want a new blog skin :D
Tags:
NEZZ: HAHA. I WANT TO BE A CATERPILLAR SINCE IT'S CURLY. Cockroach is like so disgusting. And besides, there are RED caterpillars too. Well, I think. Hee
CAMILLE: Tell me ASAP if there's a formal dinner man. I HAVE TO GO ZARA SHOPPING TO BUY A SKIRT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY SKIRTS, UNLIKE YOU. I want to be OUTSTANDING so you must tell me early then I'll have more time to shop :D HAHAHA.
BREADIE 1: haha what congregation huh? LET'S MEET UP AS A CLASS LAH. THEN MORE FUN ((:
CHILLI: HEY I didn't forget our date. It just has to be postponed till I come back. I would not not want to meet You because I have waited MONTHS for THAT WALLET.
PREMA: HAHA. That simply means I have 1 and a half years to go for GROOMING CLASS ((:
SONIA: HAHA you're one of the few who would use their names. Now I have so many nicknames to remember. Don't forget the meal you promised me. It can be an early birthday present :D
TURKEY:YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE A SEXY TURKEY. But all I see is a TALL ( but not that tall la) FAT TURKEY. See if you're sexy, then JESS can't bear to eat you and then you're saved. HAHA. NOW I WANT TO SEE MY SEXY TURKEY TO BE IN A SKIRT.
YIN 2: HAHA I MISS MY AHEM. YOU KNOW THE ONE I WAS IGNORING ON THE PLANE. Better meet up with me!! (Notice im using punctuations ((: )
Taiwan Trip was exhausting. The long bus rides where we would alight and straight away play a match. Sometimes we won sometimes we lost but at least we all gain experience. The team talk which turned out bad but thought me to be neutral and ignore what people were talking about. The times when we would shiver although we had 3 or 4 layers on. The nights when we would gather at one room and play cards. The night markets when we had to keep dividing by 20 or the times I would see my team mates going back to the hotel with plastic bags full of clothing and shoes while all I carried was a 7 eleven plastic bag with my NT18 water bottle in it. Didn't buy anything until the last day when I was desperate to finish the 3000 cash I had with me. But most of all, I enjoyed and will miss most, the times when my roommate and I would skip the gathering and the two of us would stay up all night just talking about everything under the sun. From friends to relationships, we would talk like there was no tomorrow. Its surprising how two people, who hardly talked in the past, could be so attached just overnight. On the plane ride home, maybe it was just fate the two of us ended up together. I learnt it is never too late to bridge a gap. It just takes courage to be honest. If things turn out bad, at least you know you have said what you've always wanted to. My friend, I don't think I said it but I'm sorry and thanks.
Save me some space for the night (:
4 weeks more before my mock exams.
I'm DESPERATE to squeeze in what my peers did in 2 years in 6 moths before my IGCSE.
But, it's worth the stress. While all the next year sec 4s have 3 exams in a year, I only have 2.
And while all of you are mugging your heads off for your GCSE, I'm on summer break.
I am so getting out of Dubai during summer. Who wants to be toasted with a temperature of 40 degrees?
OH. My 97597505 will be on suspension with effect from 7th January 2006. So if you need to contact me, I'm contactable at 81518815 (I think this is the number) and my Dubai number which is err... hee. Eilynn, what is the number?
I think I can be a part time tour guide. I have many people visiting me this week (:
Let's go Naif market again and get lost
I think I have fallen for you
can I have it like that?
Eilynn, I think I want a new blog skin :D
Tags:
NEZZ: HAHA. I WANT TO BE A CATERPILLAR SINCE IT'S CURLY. Cockroach is like so disgusting. And besides, there are RED caterpillars too. Well, I think. Hee
CAMILLE: Tell me ASAP if there's a formal dinner man. I HAVE TO GO ZARA SHOPPING TO BUY A SKIRT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY SKIRTS, UNLIKE YOU. I want to be OUTSTANDING so you must tell me early then I'll have more time to shop :D HAHAHA.
BREADIE 1: haha what congregation huh? LET'S MEET UP AS A CLASS LAH. THEN MORE FUN ((:
CHILLI: HEY I didn't forget our date. It just has to be postponed till I come back. I would not not want to meet You because I have waited MONTHS for THAT WALLET.
PREMA: HAHA. That simply means I have 1 and a half years to go for GROOMING CLASS ((:
SONIA: HAHA you're one of the few who would use their names. Now I have so many nicknames to remember. Don't forget the meal you promised me. It can be an early birthday present :D
TURKEY:YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE A SEXY TURKEY. But all I see is a TALL ( but not that tall la) FAT TURKEY. See if you're sexy, then JESS can't bear to eat you and then you're saved. HAHA. NOW I WANT TO SEE MY SEXY TURKEY TO BE IN A SKIRT.
YIN 2: HAHA I MISS MY AHEM. YOU KNOW THE ONE I WAS IGNORING ON THE PLANE. Better meet up with me!! (Notice im using punctuations ((: )
<< Home